Yoga enhances the flexibility and works as therapeutic
- Yoga is a complete self discipline. The preventive and curative effects of yoga are far reaching. Yoga balances, harmonizes, purifies, and strengthens the body mind and soul of the practitioner. It shows the way to perfect health, perfect mind and perfect peace with one self, the world, nature and god.
- Time pressure, emotional conflicts, financial worries, pollution, competitive environments and excessive noise are all threats to our inner peace. Different people experience stress in different ways. The stress symptoms involve
- Increased speed of heart beat
- Changes in the digestive system
- Increased contraction in the skeleton muscles
- Increased rate of breathing
- Increased glucose levels
- Daily practice of yoga with its breathing techniques and asanas guarantees protection against stress. The preventive and curative effects of yoga are far reaching. Yoga offers a complete but relatively gentle form of exercise, without the potential side effects of muscle fatigue and over stimulation that tend to be experienced in other fitness programs .yoga can be practiced by people of all ages and from all walks of life at a level that suits their individual needs.
- When body mind and soul are healthy and harmonious, the obstacles become stepping stone to success and one gains a new angle of vision of health and positivity.
- Meditation is a single lesson of awareness, of no-thought, of spontaneity, and of being total in the Present. Meditation is the practice of turning attention to a single point of reference. It involves focusing on the breath, on bodily sensations, or on a word or phrase known as a mantra. In other words, meditation means turning your attention away from distracting thoughts and focusing on here and now.
- In recent times we have come across challenges for which we seek an answer. Amidst the turmoil of baffled thoughts one often wishes to be quiet to listen to the deeper self. There is a tug of war that constantly happens. The war is not an abnormal one. Deep within ourselves we question our own self. Meditation can help connect with self, feelings, and thoughts. It is so powerful that it can effectively reduce anxiety and stress and improve mental health and get rid of or deal with our negative thoughts.
- We conduct post mortems. The post mortem are of a not so pleasant event. In the deep molasses of our heart we wish to come out from the daily rumble and tumble of life. As humans, we are made up of active, inactive, hyper , hypra , super and supraactive elements. Through the practice of meditation, we become mindful of the mental unrest that arises when “what is” isn’t how we think it should be. We learn to calmly observe our thoughts, emotions and sensations and to open into the luminous tranquility of our inner wisdom. Meditation is making the restless mind calm and tranquil, it is a practice where an individual focuses his/ her mind on a particular object, with the end result of receiving a clear instruction.
- Since ages meditation is practiced and the benefits of meditation are great. It can reverse stress response, thereby shielding from the effects of chronic stress. The heart rate and breathing slow down, blood pressure normalizes, immune function improves, mind clears and creativity increases. People who meditate regularly find it easier to give up life-damaging habits like smoking, drinking, and drugs.